04 Wrangler X

Sully,

You are an ebay hound aren't cha? I do love that jeep, its sweet. Around here, they only stell them bone stock with no mods. It would be nice to live somewhere where they crank them out so mean off the showroom floor.

Lady 8)

I go on there about once a week and just like looking and the mods people have done to their jeeps, or just looking at jeeps.I need treatment!

Sorry that is just not a real live Jeep. That is a pretty boy jeep. I think it needs a good dose of scrapes scraches and a ton of mudd. Sorry just can not see it in the woods with payments like there would be attached to it. tug

I like the color, but don't think that anyone who would actually use it would pay 30K for a dana 35 jeep with 3" body pucks. Plust I bet those tires will eat the heck out of those fender flares first time out.

LadyJeepFreak said:
Sully,

You are an ebay hound aren't cha? I do love that jeep, its sweet. Around here, they only stell them bone stock with no mods. It would be nice to live somewhere where they crank them out so mean off the showroom floor.

Lady 8)
That one would be legal in MD. The lift laws apply to "any modification to the stock suspension". Stupid, stupid law! A body lift should pass inspection. Boy do they have that one backwards!!!

Ackkkk, I'm blinded.....

Way too much for an X with a body lift and inexpensive MT's. Somebody is going to get raked over the coals for what they could have had a Rubicon with :cry:

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I was just in Hyannis earlier this morning and I saw one the same color at a dealership. kinda funny to see the same thing twice in one day.

Notice it is being sold as-is, with a 3/36 or a 7/70 extended warranty available. I guess it has been titled already or the original warranty is considered void. Why would that be?

I like the color, but I am not a fan of body lifts.3 inches is a little extreme.Should've just put a 3 inch suspension lift then it would be a sweet jeep.I bet the gears are 3.73!

You could get a lot better jeep for the same money by buying a Rubi.

This is a dealership built jeep and supports the theory that dealerships are seldom in touch with the jeeping masses.

Bounty__Hunter said:
You could get a lot better jeep for the same money by buying a Rubi.

This is a dealership built jeep and supports the theory that dealerships are seldom in touch with the jeeping masses.

Good point. :!:

Back