X-mas prsent to myself, I'm so good to me...

Oooh, nicey nice...

I hate going to Sears... It's like a freaking toy store, and I can't afford any of it... The last thing I bought at Sears was...

a dryer for my parents.

Saurian said:
Oooh, nicey nice...

I hate going to Sears... It's like a freaking toy store, and I can't afford any of it... The last thing I bought at Sears was...

a dryer for my parents.

Its been along time comin' for me, but its nice to be able to do it. Between mortgage and daycare there aint much left. I'm just very fortunate to work for a company that takes care of its ppl, ie. X-mas bonus'.

south442 said:
Oh yeah, I tried that with my wife once for the very same item.

I didn't have any luck either.

Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission! :D

Cool. I used to be all about Sears and Craftsman, but over the past 5-7 years, their quality has gone to crap, along with their customer service. The last decent thing I bought from them was a router and a router table, that was 6 years ago. I've used the heck out of it and it still works great. However, pretty much every other tool I've bought there since has been crap and hasn't lasted a year without breaking. My dad was the same way, a diehard Craftsman fan, but in the few years just before he died, he swore them off too. I'll still buy their appliances and their hand tools (just no power tools). I'll definitely never buy another Crapsman lawn mower. Both my push mower and my riding mower have been nothing but trouble. Both push mowers my parents bought crapped out in about a year and a half, too.

One thing I will say to support you is that the compressor my dad bought there about 5 years ago is still going strong. It's a 20 gal horizontal type, and it's in my garage now. Works like a charm after many years of heavy use.

V8NAMESE said:
Nope, I dont finance hobbies. If I can't afford it I dont buy it.

Smart Man!!

Is it an oil-less compressor?

Mine is oil-less and has lasted me over 7 years without a piston ring kit yet.

Sparky-Watts said:
Cool. I used to be all about Sears and Craftsman, but over the past 5-7 years, their quality has gone to crap, along with their customer service. The last decent thing I bought from them was a router and a router table, that was 6 years ago. I've used the heck out of it and it still works great. However, pretty much every other tool I've bought there since has been crap and hasn't lasted a year without breaking. My dad was the same way, a diehard Craftsman fan, but in the few years just before he died, he swore them off too. I'll still buy their appliances and their hand tools (just no power tools). I'll definitely never buy another Crapsman lawn mower. Both my push mower and my riding mower have been nothing but trouble. Both push mowers my parents bought crapped out in about a year and a half, too.

One thing I will say to support you is that the compressor my dad bought there about 5 years ago is still going strong. It's a 20 gal horizontal type, and it's in my garage now. Works like a charm after many years of heavy use.

Man you have had a string of bad luck.

Back