Where are they breeding the idiots???

In MD its illegal to leave your car running unattended. To help curb some of it we writie tickets ($50) to anyone we have to take a theft report from who left the car running unattended. Kinda sucks, but I guess if we have to waste time taking the report and hunting it down and possibly chasing it, then they deserve it. Last one I took, the woman ran into a busy quickie mart to get a news paper and coffee at 7:30 am. Even with a ton of people around a crack head jumped in her car and we found him within 2 minutes. After about 15 minutes of high speed pursuit the S.O.B. tried to cut through the median of the bypass and flipped the Mercedz Benz about 6 times and was ejected. Talk about a death rattle, he had it for about 2 minutes then, out of service. EMS couldn't do anything for him. She was terrified of the totaled Mercedz Benz, but was disturbed that she got the ticket too. I told her to take it to court, since its departmental policy to write it. The judge knocked the points off, but made her pay the fine. He told her that he felt she paid the ultimate price for careless disregard of her property, but she also endangered other people and property.

In MD its illegal to leave your car running unattended. To help curb some of it we writie tickets ($50) to anyone we have to take a theft report from who left the car running unattended. Kinda sucks, but I guess if we have to waste time taking the report and hunting it down and possibly chasing it, then they deserve it. Last one I took, the woman ran into a busy quickie mart to get a news paper and coffee at 7:30 am. Even with a ton of people around a crack head jumped in her car and we found him within 2 minutes. After about 15 minutes of high speed pursuit the S.O.B. tried to cut through the median of the bypass and flipped the Mercedz Benz about 6 times and was ejected. Talk about a death rattle, he had it for about 2 minutes then, out of service. EMS couldn't do anything for him. She was terrified of the totaled Mercedz Benz, but was disturbed that she got the ticket too. I told her to take it to court, since its departmental policy to write it. The judge knocked the points off, but made her pay the fine. He told her that he felt she paid the ultimate price for careless disregard of her property, but she also endangered other people and property.

It's a wonder the crackhead's family didn't sue her for wrongful death for leaving her car to tempt him.....:roll:

But:
Texan - 30 IQ points + countless consumed lead paint chips = Kansan :purple:

And....when after they are bred in Texas, raised in Kansas, they mindlessly wonder off and find themself in the Denver area..:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:

Now Ya'll,... let's not forget Arkansas and Kentucky...
image-missing.png

I want to know where the farm is that they are breeding these lops!!!

They're all wrong... it's Maryland. Any place that would vote in Martin O'Malley for Governor should need no proof :purple:

Martin O'Malley said:
My friends, for this generation of Americans to have a rendezvous with destiny, we must choose. We must choose to build a stronger America. We must choose to defend the brave and generous America that our parents and grandparents were courageous enough to choose for us — America the beautiful, whose alabaster cities gleam undimmed by human tears.
What a goofball
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/mmedia/politics/072804-20v.ram

Last edited:

You know were all laughing but its barely funny. I own lamp parts business and I am struggling with this. My whole life is ruined because of dopes. I have to work day and night to make a living because I cant hire anyone who does not loose more than they make. Thats why you only see me on this site once in a while. I have to work all the time. At night I have to answer Customers dumb email questions. They all have a project to do then they ask me how to do it. I have a help section that tells you how to measure my parts but no one can read it. And returns. Every one returns everything. It didnt fit they measured wrong. Sure you cant even use a ruler. The last time I hired people I made a test and put a ruler on it. Twenty six applicants later not one could use a ruler. Not one. When you hand them a ruler they say I am not good with that. I just point at the door. Now I am looking in to a new system for shipping. I will have to move to a bigger warehouse and set up to do a pick to bin system where the pickers got to a bin number rather than a part number. You put the bins in order and hope they can count. Then a shipper does not have to know anything but how to count. I hope this works out, Cause I cant take much more work for myself.

And....when after they are bred in Texas, raised in Kansas, they mindlessly wonder off and find themself in the Denver area..:purple: :purple: :purple: :purple:
They "Wonder" up here? Is that some kind of Texan vernacular? LOL! JK.

I almost...I said "ALMOST"... wish that was true. Up here all we have are a bunch of SUV-driving, Latte-drinking, pretentious jack arses. Better than gun-toting, toothpick-gnawing, Cowboy fans I suppose. But barely. :p

Last edited:
Yes the idiots here play the part well. Also got to take in, that half of idiots of this country migrate here because MTSU will take about anyone who can score higher then a 20 on their ACT or 800 on their SAT's. Its sad that these people also make good money based off of, "Oh look at me I have HUGE boobs, or giant muscles!" <---*******s make more money then me and I work my arse off...-.- *grumbles*
I'll work for you Done It! I'll even move for a good job!!!
I almost sent in my resume to Rocky Road Outfitters just to get a decent job, and thats a few states over.

Back