ultimate mod.....

ODAX

wow....this has to be the ultimate modification that you can do to a jeep or any off road vehicle. very expensive , but way kool. will have to waite till i pickup my lottery check . but hope to hear that i won this week.this is the link.www.mattracks.com. load the videos and dont let your teeth fall out. .....odax :-O :-O [addsig]

those are pretty cool... i bet they have good floatation[addsig]

Yikes.......$25,000..by the sound of it they are street legal though.

edited by: hossenfeth, Mar 17, 2003 - 01:38 AM[addsig]

those look way cool but. have the fun of wheeling is trying to get thru with what ya got. i dont mind when i get stuck . we get a good lol sometimes and it shows me where i need to improve my ride. if ya way ouit in the boonies would be real trick to put on atv and stick in barn for emergency.[addsig]

Just put em on the rear and callit a half track. Tug :-D [addsig]

these are sweet but you have to consider the price. You could buy almost two stock 99 TJS for this much. I say spend the 25000 your gonna spend on those to make your ride faster or more capable-[addsig]

THere cool but whats the point of having something that can get you through everything. You get better as drivers if you get stuck once in awhile.[addsig]

They would be cool if they didn't cost so pickin' much and if they were easily put on and taken off. A quick switch could be really cool on the trail[addsig]

Back