**Theft**

jeeper you are a lucky man,mine wants nothing to do with the outdoors!:cry:

I agree, I am Very Lucky! I remember when she caught her first 3 lb smallmouth. I was just aggrevating her and told her she had to kiss her personal best

Low and Behold................She did!! :shock: :pray: (00)

I got invited last year from one of my clients at the Game Ranch to go deep sea fishing. He Hunts every year with his employees and this last time i saw him he kind'a got on my case for not calling him to go fishing. I'm really Exited, but Time is my enemy right now.

I got invited last year from one of my clients at the Game Ranch to go deep sea fishing. He Hunts every year with his employees and this last time i saw him he kind'a got on my case for not calling him to go fishing. I'm really Exited, but Time is my enemy right now.

I've never went deep sea fishing either. The only time I have fished in the ocean was on vacation trips to Myrtle Beach off of one of the Piers, which for the most part sucks. I think it is the Spring Maid Pier that we always went to. There were tons of locals that were jigging several colored hooks for Mackeral I think. I actually caught one and was reeling it up when a shark came from under the pier and grabbed it. Let's just say I wasn't expecting that and about had to change my shorts. lol

WOW-
I :wub:walleye
mmmmmmmm
I'm planin' on doin' some steelhead fishin' at Devils Point, Lower Monumental Dam, on the Snake River.

I've never went deep sea fishing either. The only time I have fished in the ocean was on vacation trips to Myrtle Beach off of one of the Piers, which for the most part sucks. I think it is the Spring Maid Pier that we always went to. There were tons of locals that were jigging several colored hooks for Mackeral I think. I actually caught one and was reeling it up when a shark came from under the pier and grabbed it. Let's just say I wasn't expecting that and about had to change my shorts. lol
:rofl::rofl: I'd Poop My pants if something bigger than me grabs my hook.

Great Lookin pictures! I've watched guys catch Cobia on the Outdoor Channel. That is a very strange looking fish with the flat head that they have. Luckily, we have a bass pro near Gatlinburg. (East of Knoxville) Needless to say, that is my highlight when we head in that direction. I am blessed to have a significant other that like fishing and the outdoors like I do. So, I can't complain. Anyone make any lures, Tie Jigs, or flies? I tie my own jigs. Also FNF(Float-N-Fly) and Tighline Jigs.

0073-1.jpg

P10112271-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

0122-2.jpg

0036-2.jpg

0026-2.jpg

Dude.. Congrats on the significan other.. More pics? jk But seriously..

My wife could care less, actually, when I wear real tree, she laughs at me and says "you know I can see you" but I have been trying to teach my 2yrold daughter to fish, bought her a barbi rod for christmas. she'll be 2 1/2 once the season starts up around here in New England

Great Pictures Johnny! That is one of the best ways to bring up a child in my opinion. Well, that and being a Jeeper! I guess to me that is why I love my Jeep and staying around lakes and Mountains all the time. It goes hand in hand. I am pretty much raising my little Neice due to my younger sister and drugs. She just turned 2 on the 3rd of this month. :D She already loves the Jeeps and helps me sort through all of my tackle when I'm in the boat in the garage. She really likes sitting behind the wheel and making engine sounds. It's hilarious.

Sorry for all the pictures.

0024-2.jpg

0037-2.jpg

0114-2.jpg

0067-2.jpg

004Copy6-2.jpg

004Copy13-2.jpg

0039-2.jpg

l_d1e4988da26a43259c74c621aa4c4309-2.jpg

P10110161-2.jpg

Holy cow. Do you all give fishing lessons? I bow fish for carp and catfish. I cant catch a bass to save my a**. I usually clean up on crappie also.

l_2ca447d9f99bbb9bd841853a5b821004-2.jpg

Pic is a couple years old but she likes the jeep. When ever I am working on it and she is in the garage with me, she'll pick you a wrench and start wacking the frame with it.

LOL, sounds like she'll be ready to fire up the welder before you know it. :)

l_2ca447d9f99bbb9bd841853a5b821004-2.jpg

Pic is a couple years old but she likes the jeep. When ever I am working on it and she is in the garage with me, she'll pick you a wrench and start wacking the frame with it.
She's a Picture Perfect image of you. as if you and her are from the same Coconut.:lol:

Back