The OFFICIAL Random thread

although i kinda feel like this video is fake, i mean have you ever heard of a hummers tires touching dirt before?

ya know, we all have to band together,our country is in really bad shape,hummer ,jeep, whatever,we need to stick really close togeather.

Isn't hummer out of business? I mean yeah they still make humvees and power to them for that, but I'm pretty sure you can't buy a brand new hummer anymore.... Anyone else know more about this?

Got a present in the mail today!! Finally gettin my green on!!

image-778337735.jpg

The roar of the tires is all the music I need.

Was cruzeing around town today and spotted this strange looking unit,appears to be German by the looks of some of the words on it. Thought it would be a cool toy to play with, with some 33x12.5 swampers on it

Attachments

• massanutten.germen vechicle 002.JPG
    massanutten.germen vechicle 002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • massanutten.germen vechicle 003.JPG
    massanutten.germen vechicle 003.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
  • massanutten.germen vechicle 004.JPG
    massanutten.germen vechicle 004.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
gennybro said:
Was cruzeing around town today and spotted this strange looking unit,appears to be German by the looks of some of the words on it. Thought it would be a cool toy to play with, with some 33x12.5 swampers on it

Sure looks like a ton a fun. And good for some looks as well.

image-2731188292.jpg

image-2297276841.jpg

Our trip to the Ozarks!

image-1672277432.jpg

We sooo need a rack!!

image-1006371507.jpg

The new shock boots

image-368832990.jpg

Don't know how they sleep Like that, lol

clydethepirate said:
Where did you go in the Ozarks?

One of the pics was taken in Van Buren ( all Missouri)

Joined a forum for a certain firearms manufacturers owners group and posted my first post last night. Wouldnt you know that I was treated rudely and my question was not answered and got smart remarks from "get this" the Administrator! ! Not one welcome to the site or thanks for joining. Immediately i thought of my friends here at Jeepz. Just wanted to say thanks to all guys and gals here who have always tried to interact and answer questions for one another here. Thanks and kudos to Terry and others involved and all members for putting together such a great and friendly site.
Jeepjeep!

jeepjeep! said:
Joined a forum for a certain firearms manufacturers owners group and posted my first post last night. Wouldnt you know that I was treated rudely and my question was not answered and got smart remarks from "get this" the Administrator! ! Not one welcome to the site or thanks for joining. Immediately i thought of my friends here at Jeepz. Just wanted to say thanks to all guys and gals here who have always tried to interact and answer questions for one another here. Thanks and kudos to Terry and others involved and all members for putting together such a great and friendly site.
Jeepjeep!

I know what you mean. I received similar treatment from from some jeep forums. I joined in the middle of a dispute. Apparently the admin was only allowing vendors who payed him cash. It was all civil war up in there. I think it was jk-forum.

Post up a link to your first thread... You know, for gossips sake...

Please :)

Lol

Attachments

• Funny-Demotivational-Posters-20.jpg
    Funny-Demotivational-Posters-20.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 317
  • jeep_funny_warning_sticker_3__67578.jpg
    jeep_funny_warning_sticker_3__67578.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3,197
  • ForumRunner_20120618_045507.png
    ForumRunner_20120618_045507.png
    365.1 KB · Views: 264