The names Chad, and i love Jeeps.

Hey everybody, im a new member and just wanted to tell you a little bit about myself. I drive a 2004 Jeep Wrangler, it has a 2.4 L DOHC. I know what your thinking, "its a sissy jeep" or "why would you tell people you have such a small engine" well to tell you the truth, im proud of my "little engine that can", lol. I like the fact that my jeep sounds like a high performance Civic. And plus it can go anywhere your jeep can, as long as your jeep only has a 2" suspension lift, with 32" BFgoodrich all-terrains. I live in virginia, i love driving on the beach with my top down, looking for the right spot to go surf fishing. I go to college at ODU. Im studying to be a PE teacher, that means im gonna get paid to coach track and play dodgeball the rest of my life. Plus ill get summers off with pay, that means plenty of time to go Jeepin :shades:

Im the guy in the blue, those are my buddies from Ferrum College. And thats my Jeep, back when i had a spacer lift, and 31" baja radials.

Attachments

• jeep 007.JPG
    jeep 007.JPG
    518.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Me and friends.jpg
    Me and friends.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
welcome to the Z. I like the color.

Please, never refer to your Jeep and a Civic in the same sentence again!:purple:

nice lookin jeep dude. do u have any problems with the 32inchers with only the 2" lift? any rubbing on fenders or anything offroad or any other problems? welcome to jeepz

Back