Teach Them YOUNG!

KletusJeeps

:D My Jeep has been under construction since September and we haven't been able to ride/drive in it because of the swap but my little girl said to me today "I want ride Daddy's Jeep again?" and I said "Well once Dad fixes it then we will go for a ride" and she said "No top daddy...member no top!" and I said "That sounds like a good idea."
:D

This just made my day she is only 2 1/2 years old and she knows Mommies car, Grandpa's Truck, and Daddies Jeep already :D

Just makes me smile :D

Its a Jeep thing and only memebers of Jeep families understand, no matter what the age.........Keep on Jeeping.........

tug, If you need parts

My 13 year old Jake is a great off road driver. He does very well in the rough and picks a clean line. He cut his teeth on the trail and will not see the pavement till he has a learners premit.

Any time we go any where the boys both head to the jeep with out ever askin what to take and seem sort of bummed when we take the GMC. Well that goes pretty much for me as well.

Kids are the best. They love trains, Road Tractors, Farm Tractors, and best of all Jeeps. When driven over the raod pulling a 53 foot dry van the kids would make my day cranking their little arms up and down for me to blow the horns for them. Now some of the ladies wishing me a good trip with a flash of flesh from time to time was pretty nice too. hehehe

But in the jeep it is all about the kids. Pointing and maken Daddy mad saying why don't we get one of them! tug

I got in all sorts of trouble one time when I took my son for his 9-month check up in the jeep with the top off (bikini top on). And he was so tall I had to turn his carseat forward facing. I got a good long lecture from the doc that day then he told me I should get rid of it and buy something better. The next comment was "Do you want to sell it?"

Now that he is 18 months he gets mad if I go anywere without him. If I go to the blazer he doesn't care but the jeep gets a tantrum.

One of the first words out of my daughters mouth was Jeep. Sounded more like "deep", but I knew what she meant. She is 21 months old now and when ever she sees another jeep on the road, we hear, "deep, deep, deep" from the back seat. She spots them before I do sometimes.

Proud Papa :) :roll:

i can't wait til the day we get little Snitties asking daddy to take them around in the jeep

Well I was working on the Jeep this evening, again as usual since september, and my little girl came out and she climed up in it. (How I am not sure cause I have 31's and about 4 inches of lift and she isn't but 3 foot nothing.) So she starts "driving" and I have to put the hood down and get in the passenger seat while she bounces up and down in the drivers seat while tugging at the wheel left and right. (I knew it was a monster to drive but I didn't think it was that bad :D

So to make the "ride" a little nicer I tugged on the roll bars back and forth and it was a grand ole time had by all.

Just good ole times thats for sure.

My kids like the top down best, they think the jeep is a jungle jim. They climb up the 35's to get themselves in and then hang from the roll bars and smile until you tell the to belt themselves in. My oldest is already telling his friends that my Jeep will be his when he gets old enough. Big thoughts for a 9 year old :lol:

south442 said:
One of the first words out of my daughters mouth was Jeep. Sounded more like "deep", but I knew what she meant. She is 21 months old now and when ever she sees another jeep on the road, we hear, "deep, deep, deep" from the back seat. She spots them before I do sometimes.

Proud Papa :) :roll:

My youngest daughter calls it my "beep" Priceless stuff there...

Are Snitty and I the only ones here without kids? Y'all are making me feel like a little kid again.

im 16 so i odvioulsy have no kids, but there is a house down my street that has 2 (6 im guessing) year old kids that are out alot in their jeep power wheels, whenever i drive by i beep and give them a thumbs-up, they smile and wave and their mom gets a good laugh every time

MerkL said:
Are Snitty and I the only ones here without kids? Y'all are making me feel like a little kid again.

30 and no kids!

Im 24 and have two kids and have had them both for almost 2 years now. :lol:
I think my return/exhcange warranty is up so I think I am stuck with them. :lol:

KletusJeeps said:
Im 24 and have two kids and have had them both for almost 2 years now. :lol:
I think my return/exhcange warranty is up so I think I am stuck with them. :lol:

18 and 14 here abd I am ready to trade em both in on some good ol quality time with Momma Tug. I just keep saying 4 more years till they are both gone. Oldest goes either Coast Gaurd or Air Force this summer. Raise em up to leave guess that is our job as parents. tug

21, 1 little girl almost 2 1/2 and love jeeps!!!!!!
image-missing.png

Back