Stickers

laxpug19

K well i dont know about you guys... but im sick of seeing dd with the "if you can read this roll me back over".... i mean i have a dd and i never ever thought of puttin it on mine... what i do want though is one of those side hood stickers... like the renegade.. i just can never find any

any one know where i can?

There are plenty of online companies that can make whatever you want as far as decals are concerned.

I think there were guys on Pirate doing some, check the merchandise page on the front page.

Some dude on here just a few days ago offered up a bunch of them, said he could make anything you wanted.....I'll have to look for that thread.

yup that was me. just to let everybody know, i donate all proceeds to a good cause. stuff for my TJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am working on getting some black rock crawlin' rims with some 32's & the getto lift (v8 grand cherokee spring for the front & moving the old fronts to the back.)

yup that was me. just to let everybody know, i donate all proceeds to a good cause. stuff for my TJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am working on getting some black rock crawlin' rims with some 32's & the getto lift (v8 grand cherokee spring for the front & moving the old fronts to the back.)

I salute you for your efforts to support important charities like that!!:pray: :beer:

Back