Post pics of Topless Day festivities

jtm703

Thought it would be fun to see how everyone is faring on national Go Topless Day. Here's some of our club members (Jeep Masters of Augusta) celebrating by wheeling in S.C. It got pretty warm, but at least there was a steady breeze. Hope everyone had fun...that's what it's all about.

Attachments

• toplessday5-8-10.jpg
    toplessday5-8-10.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 635

It was 45 degrees and raining here... I could've dealt with the 45 degrees, but I chickened out with the rain :(

I'm compiling my pics. 62 Jeeps from New Smyrna Beach to Ormond Beach on I-95. Another 16 joined us there. Good times and great turn out for our club's first function.

Couldn't get the whole group in one shot. Here's the staging area at New Smyrna Beach Jeep. Good assortment of new, old, nice, "used", stock and modified.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I was number 4 in line. This was a long, sweeping cloverleaf and we never saw the last Jeep on the overpass. Just wish I had a passenger to do the photography.

image-missing.png

Our club had a turnout of 13 I think. Two of us had our tops off, it was in the low 50s, cloudy, and very high winds!
Did about 140 miles topless (then slept like a rock for 12 hrs!!)
It was a good day!

Attachments

• 8 little 9 little 10 lil jeeps.jpg
    8 little 9 little 10 lil jeeps.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 931
lancaster mass 600 in attendance for topless day ,but the rain kept our tops on,but plenty of mud to play in!

Attachments

• topless 1.jpg
    topless 1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 383

Great posts, everyone. Keep 'em coming. Hate that some of you had to deal with cold and rainy conditions, but it sounds like you had good turnouts, regardless.

Here are some better pics. I tried to delete the above posts with the broken links, but it didn't work. If someone could give me a hand with that, I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, here's staging at New Smyrna Beach Jeep

JT1-1.jpg

JT2-1.jpg

JT3-1.jpg

JT6-1.jpg

JT4-1.jpg

JT9-1.jpg

JT7-1.jpg

JT11-1.jpg

JT12-1.jpg

JT15-1.jpg

JT14-1.jpg