New to Jeepz...

CaptainJim

Just checkin in to make sure everything works and say Hi from Massachusetts! Where is this board based out of :?:

my rig...

image-missing.png

Capt. Jim

hey captainjim, (rayj from nejeepz) this board is pretty much based in north america, people come from everywhere to be on jeepz.com!!!!!! :D

Glad to have a new voice. Va. is home to Jeepz Terry Masoon is the grand Pooba and we are US and Canada based but have members in Afarica Holand Germany and other great places as well. We are pretty much a low key family minded group with a combind data base of jeep info that is very strong to say the least. From the look of your rig you will be a great new member with good in put welcome. tug

Welcome Captain! I look forward to meeting you in person as well as here on Jeepz as I am from New England Jeepz too! Nice looking TJ you go there :D I noticed the Dive sticker too, I'm always looking for a dive buddy down on the Cape for Lobsters etc... You will love this forum, nicest people on the net, right everyone!? :)

Welcome Captain Jim, Even us guys from Kansas notice a nice rig like yours. welcome to the club and enjoy this site is the best in and on the Net. Alot of knowledgeable people on this site. New input is alway enjoyed.......
........Keepin on Jeepin.......

Hey Capt.!!! Glad to see you could make it over here!

Laura, aka muddytj, lauraboston..amoung other things that i wont mention.

OH..ready for this weekend?

Christine, Joe said you lifted the XJ and put meats on it..where are the pics..i can't find them!!!

U talking to me??????????? Um no, But thats funny cause im going to. this spring (doesnt look as tho im getting another yj any time soon) so the next best thing lifting the grand.

People here seen a lot friendlier than that other "JeepForum" (uh hu .com... but I won't mention their name). Plus you guys/gals are East coasters. More of a chance I'll see you on the trails than someone from CA or Utah :lol:

Looking foward to meetin' & wheelin'

Capt. Jim
image-missing.png

hahahahahahaa :lol: :lol: Ill come over and help you pick them up I love that game hahahahahahaha we all loose them sometimes....or maybe he has some super powers and heard me talking to steven about it yesterday

8) Welcome to Jeepz CaptainJim. Hope you enjoy your time here, as everyone said this is a fab place full of awesome people. Myself, I represent from Maryland. Hope to see you on the boards soon!

Lad :D

CaptainJim said:
People here seen a lot friendlier than that other "JeepForum" (uh hu .com... but I won't mention their name). Plus you guys/gals are East coasters. More of a chance I'll see you on the trails than someone from CA or Utah :lol:

Looking foward to meetin' & wheelin'

Capt. Jim
image-missing.png

Well I figured that, I didnt think you would come out wheeling with us folks out here in california any time soon.Good to have you here Jim!

Hey captain! I am a NEJer too, probably can tell from the name, It is everywhere!

Welcome to Jeepz.com, great place to hang!

Welcome Cap'n!
Don't be fooled by this thread, there's lots of folks on here from all over.

Well, enjoy!

TC

Back