New to forum from Texas

dabrogger

image-missing.png
[/IMG]Hi, I'm David and am new to not only this forum but to Jeeps as well. I recently purchased my first Jeep, a 1997 4.0 Sport Wrangler with a 4" Pro Comp suspension lift and rolling on 33 12.50 15 M/T Baja Claws (that I wish were BFG AT's). I'm in South Texas and wanted to say hello. I sold a Stingray to buy my Jeep and I have to say that the Corvette forum I was a member of was a great resource for all things Corvette and am hoping that this Jeep forum will be the same.
101_0543-1.jpg

Last edited:

Welcome Texas Brother! Welcome to the forum! Where in texas are ya at? I'm in Lubbock. Ya should post some pics of your TJ bro! I'd love to see it!

The guys around here a pretty darn smart so I am sure whatever questions you have can and will be answered here. Welcome to Jeepz!

Welcome Texas Brother! Welcome to the forum! Where in texas are ya at? I'm in Lubbock. Ya should post some pics of your TJ bro! I'd love to see it!

i'm in victoria tx., about two hours south of houston...i posted a couple of pictures for you guys.
hey, do you know a guy named scott allred in lubbock?

No I'm not familiar with that name, but you should invite him to join this site, its always good to meet fellow jeepers! Plus, I need someone to go wheelin with!

Welcome aboard. Nice rig man! Congrats on joining the Jeep family. Driving fast is fun, but driving over fast things is way better.:purple:

Back