NCAA Tournament

JeepGirl9248

Any predictions on what's going to happen?? Don't forget to fill out your brackets!!!

(and put MARYLAND into the final four!!!) :D

GO ILLINI!

williams_d_031304-2.jpg
image-missing.png

Go STANFORD!!!! Please don't choke again.

89 Wrangler with a problem - Who can help?

well I have to vote for those JayHawks...........Just to prove a point to Roy Williams that his boys could do it without him at the helm.........Keep on Jeepin........

How 'bout them Terps!?!?!? I say they have a shot after that ACC Tourney!

Weren't those 3 games the most amazing games you've ever seen?! Good ol' Gary... if he can make our freshmen and sophomores better than Duke's juniors and seniors THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO AT LEAST GET US INTO THE FINAL FOUR! :D :D :D :D

JeepGirl9248 said:
How 'bout them Terps!?!?!? I say they have a shot after that ACC Tourney!

Weren't those 3 games the most amazing games you've ever seen?! Good ol' Gary... if he can make our freshmen and sophomores better than Duke's juniors and seniors THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO AT LEAST GET US INTO THE FINAL FOUR! :D :D :D :D

You couldn't have beaten that smile off of Gary's face. He was grinning from ear to ear.

I really dont see any other teams winning it outside the Big East...I see an Elite 8 with Syracuse, UConn, Pittsburgh, and BC.

The tide has turned...the Big East is now the best conf. in the country!

Hey judge, Elite 8 means there will be 8 teams, not four. Big East is not the best conference in the country. There is no defined best. They are very talented, don't get me wrong, but the teams you mentioned did not do very much this year, besides Pitt. I would say that the Big East might be one of the best in the country, but you can't overlook the SEC :D

Back