Jeepz.com Summer Giveaway - sponsored by Right Channel Radios

The Jeep Commander is an icon. It is the best luxury Jeep ever made. What will you do with the professional that wants a Jeep to chauffer their customers around? It will be a huge mistake!

I love Cookie Batter radios...or is that Crispy Butter radios or Crazy Bozos....Creepy Basketballs...Crummy Blabber...somebody stop me.....

Okay I'm in for the Cheese Burger Radio......

Larry

I'm excited to announce the latest Jeepz.com giveaway! This summer one lucky winner will be hitting the trails in style with a complete CB radio and antenna kit thanks to the guys at Right Channel Radios, a CB Radio and Antenna shop that specializes in Jeep CB Kits.

Kit Description: $99 Uniden Jeep CB Kit - This exclusive kit includes everything needed for a quality Jeep CB installation for only $99! Featuring the well-known Uniden Pro 510XL radio, this kit also includes a Wilson FLEX antenna, stainless steel mounting hardware from Firestik, 18' of quality coax cable and even a SWR meter to tune your antenna for optimal performance. Also includes flat-rate $9.95 shipping anywhere in the United States.

For more information about this kit click here - Jeep & Off-Road CB Kit - Uniden Pro 510 XL

Also offered by Right Channel Radios is the Cobra 75, a CB designed to fit in a smaller space - Jeep & Off-Road CB Kit - Cobra 75 WX ST

How do I enter? - to enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread. On July 7th one winner will be picked at random.

My first post on a newly found forum. What a nice welcome aboard gift. THANKS! :lol:

Back