JEEPZ.COM stickers

can u show a picture of them again I forgot what they look like... I will buy a couple from you, will send u a email from home for all the info as I am at work right now,,,thanks

I'll let you know when I get it and will send off probably the next day. ok?

Re: Paint and more

kool they will be on mine and Warriors by the end of the week, I am sure..........thanks again :D

They look like this, but with out the mud, that is your responsibility to get!! hehe

It is hard to see in the pic but there is also a silouett of a jeep after the dot com part. and the HotWheels is not part of it! (gift from a friend)
image-missing.png

I think Dingus had pics of his that were easier to see!

Jps, still no Tonka sticker? That's the one I wanna see... :D

thanks jps but Raven sent me a email with what they look like.. I like the Hotwheel sticker on your Jeep also, is that factory??? If not where did u get it??? Big Hotwheel collector here and I think that sticker would look kewl on my Burb's and CJ's windows,,,,,,Keep on Jeepin,,,,,,,,,

I got the hotwheels as a gift from a friend. As for the Tonka, I need to wait for the temp to go up. too cold! but this weekend it is going to hit 50 so I will try to get them on then!

my other 4-wheeled "fetish"

Hey Raven, I sent you an e-mail, I would like a RED sticker for my YJ. Thanks!

Thanks again Raven, I think everyone that owns a Jeep needs one of these Stickers on their Jeep. They are good lookin stickers, so everyone get in touch with the Raven Man and get a sticker. They will increase the value of your Jeep I am sure........Keep on Jeepin........ :D

Back