jeepz.com stickers

bchcky

i bought one from raven13xxx the other day. arrived in the mail today. i put it on and it looks sweet. if he's still got any left you guys should get one. i put it on my rear tinted window (zj) green sticker on green jeep, looks pretty sharp to me! :lol:

ps - i'm not one for putting bumper stickers on my cars, so if one gets my nod, its pretty sweet. this sticker is nice and low key, but adds a certain flare.

I think we need to see pics of everyones Jeepz.com sticker on their Jeep. :D

Let's see how they look guys.

OK but don't go getting jelouse!!

image-missing.png

south442 said:
I think we need to see pics of everyones Jeepz.com sticker on their Jeep. :D

Let's see how they look guys.
i'll get you one this weekend sometime.

ps-nice post johnny, haha, that doesnt really show the sticker that well, but it looks better covered with mud anyways

Hello, first time here, but it seems to be a great place to hang out for jeepers.
I have a 77 CJ-5 and 2 48 Willys. Got smart and sold the vette and bought some jeeps.
Bruce

walkerbs said:
Hello, first time here, but it seems to be a great place to hang out for jeepers.
I have a 77 CJ-5 and 2 48 Willys. Got smart and sold the vette and bought some jeeps.
Bruce

Welcome!!! :D

You'll love it here.

better late than never....here are (finally) the pictures of the jeepz.com sticker i promised everyone.

image-missing.png

took the picture at night, so i couldnt get you the rest of the car, its on the bottom left corner of my rear windshield.
image-missing.png

another shot of the same thing.

i'll try to get you guys some pictures during the day so that you can get an idea of what it looks like with the rest of my jeep. but the sticker was $7 from raven13xxx. so talk to him or pm him or something, i think he's still got some he wants to get rid of. and he's got them in different colors. my jeep is green, hence why i went with the green sticker.

Thanks for the plugs, guys!!!! YEAH, I do have a bunch left.

They're only 7 bucks. Come on guys, get off those dead presidents. :lol:

Raven; Recieved the stickers u sent me and man they are cool, so u Jeepers that don't have one need to in touch with the Raven Man and get yourself a sticker. Hell I am going to put one on my Burb and make everyone guess why its on there........Keep on Jeepin.......thanks again Raven........ :lol:

MerkL said:
Hey tug are those claws on your old YJ?

Uea and they were so great! I think for a directional tire they are the stuff. I sure miss that ol jeep. tug

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287473195&idx=0

here's some pictures of the jeepz.com sticker in the daylight. should be able to see it better now. and just other random pictures of my zj as most of you have never seen her yet. still stock, but i've been making my list and checking it twice, soon........

ps-my jeep is dirty right now, damn new england weather.

:lol: Those stickers do rock. I've a red one on a red jeep. Only trouble is I had someone else crawl up and stick it on and its in my windshield wiper area. LOL I need to get another, my little jeep with the fat tires is rubbing off.

I agree, the decal is well made and worth the price.

Lady

looks good. hopefully we'll get to see it bigger.

PS- jeeps like it dirty.

LGR said:
looks good. hopefully we'll get to see it bigger.

PS- jeeps like it dirty.

yeah they like it dirty when its mud. but thats the crappy salt and stuff from beautiful new england on my zj right now. that needs to go. but i agree lgr, jeeps love the mud :wink:

Back