Insurance

MudderChuck

My liability insurance just went up, I asked the company why, there answer was they were using a new formula. Jeeps typically cause more damage to other vehicles in a collision. So they pay more for liability. I said fine, how about lowering my comprehensive and collision coverage, sorry but we can´t do that. My wife recently got in an accident with a Golf, lady decided to press the issue making a left turn. Golf was totaled, the Jeep sustained a few hundred dollars in damage. Seems there ought to be something to be said, for lower repair bills.

muddin tires and/or 3 inch lift kit

Hey Mudder if you can make any sence at all out of an Insureance Company please let me know. tug

hey guys try Progressive, I have found that they can beat any prices for liability insurance, and the rates for my Z71 are not to bad either........ybnorml

I deal with them too. They are not too bad, and I'm considered a young driver (who also got a bunch of speeding tickets a couple of years ago) and I pay much less than I would with any other company.-Al

I got a good rate when I got estimates, but now that I have the Jeep, I find myself paying much more than before. Course I had a safe family sedan type car. Oh well, it's worth it.

Back