I'm Back Baby!

zniffinz

Just bought my 6th Wrangler. Every time I sell one, it only takes about 1-2 years before I miss the Jeep ride. Found me a sweeeeeet 2005 TJ (X trim) in Electric Lime Green. Here's my Jeep history:

1993 Wrangler S (White) 4cyl, 5spd
1995 Wrangler S (Emerald Green) 4cyl, 5spd
1995 Rio Grande (Tan) 4cyl, 5spd
2001 Wrangler Sport (Burnt Sienna) 4cyl, 5 spd
1994 Wrangler Sport (Turquoise) 6cyl, 5spd
2005 Wrangler X (Elec. Lime Green) 6cyl, 6 spd

I think this new one is my favorite although the 1994 Sport was a blast too!

Feels good to get back in the habit of waving to the other Jeeps.

Steve

Attachments

• CIMG0125.jpg
    CIMG0125.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 233

Nice looking Jeep - I like the green

Hey hey! Welcome back to the real world! =) I have a hard time imagining it taking that long for you to start missing the jeep life. We're glad to have you, and the TJ looks really nice. Congrats!

Hey hey! Welcome back to the real world! =) I have a hard time imagining it taking that long for you to start missing the jeep life. We're glad to have you, and the TJ looks really nice. Congrats!

Thanks

Well, to be truthful, I was ready to get back to a Jeep in about 6 months. It took two years before I had the cajones to tell my wife I wanted to buy another Jeep. Thank God she is an understanding woman!

elevatorman said:
Whats the phrase" better to ask forgivness than permission?"
Nice jeep!

Love it... Welcome back

Love that green, that is the exact color I have always wanted my Jeep to be.

Thanks. I've been told they only made the TJs in this color from mid 05 to 06. I hoped to find a Rubicon trim, but they are hard to locate. Now comes the fun part getting the accessories!

I can't help but notice your a diver. I am too, but don't tell anone, so far I have been very good at keeping it on the down low. I just can't figure out who told everyone cause everyone seems to know some how or another. Strange.

Back