Identify a missing hose.

BillT

I popped open my hood the other day and noticed the hose coming out the left of my air filter was broken off. Could anyone tell me where it runs to? It's a 2.5L 4 banger.

BillT said:
I popped open my hood the other day and noticed the hose coming out the left of my air filter was broken off. Could anyone tell me where it runs to? It's a 2.5L 4 banger.

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/20110327155255.jpg/

I think it the PVC valve hose I can't really tell by the pic that wee but that way I think it is I just look at my 4.0 and that wat it looks like on mine

in your pic, on the back of the valve cover, you have a black hose coming out going to nothing. i bet those go together

U don't need a certain hose just use an rubber hose that will slip on tight on both ends that wat we normal do at work if a rubber hose cracks or breaks I don't even know if u could by the exact hose for that just find sum vacuum hose at ur local parts store

in your pic, on the back of the valve cover, you have a black hose coming out going to nothing. i bet those go together
Hope your a betting man, you are correct, If I were you, just get some 1/2" fuel hose and connect teh two.

disclaimer, measure for the hose, I am only guessing it is 1/2 inch.

I'll second that it's a hose from the pvc value to the air filter. Any vacuum hose will do. Originally, it was a molded plastic piece with rubber or soft plastic ends to connect to the nipples.

Back