how old is everyone

NO WAY! Tug, I forgot your birthday was the 19th! I'll be 21 when Tug turns 45 :D Right on! Can't wait to get that license changed over. Happy Birthday man!

Mentally or physically?

I am 26 years old, I have the tendency to act like I am 12 years old.

21 and no its not a big deal, I still havent be carded yet for drinks and ill be 22 in 6 months. guess that cant be a god thing but i dont really look old probably about 16 ask laura :lol:

Front end noise???

Well Tug; there are some of us old folk still kicking at the old age of 45 and birthday in november, so that makes me the oldeest of us two. Someone once told me to live your life as it was your last day, so as far as I am concerned I am still 25 years young....Keep on Jeepin.......... :p

stacker46 said:
It's interesting to see the age of those who so often post and answer on this board.....

Yeah, agreed. You form an opinion of someone that you don't even really know and then to find out they are only 18. :shock: J/K not talking about anyone in particular, but you know what i mean.

I actually had to think about how old i was for a second. I'll be 38 in a few months. I sure don't feel like a grown up. :roll:

31, recently married, new home owner with 2 kids... a Weimeraner and an attack poodle.
That makes me sound old. Good thing I'm very immature.

a Weimeraner and an attack poodle
An attack poodle? That's gotta be scary, even more so if it is shaved with little puff balls all over! The Weimeraner is a cool dog, my GF favorite. Sorry to get off the subject!

Im 19, but ive heard your only as old as you act. So i guess im going to be 12 for a looooong time :lol:

Nathan

purpleyjgirl said:
21 and no its not a big deal, I still havent be carded yet for drinks and ill be 22 in 6 months. guess that cant be a god thing but i dont really look old probably about 16 ask laura :lol:

Yes, this is true.

Back