Hossenfeth's New Tire Upgrade

hossenfeth

Finally scraped together the dough for some new shoes for my TJ. So I couldnt wait for this weekend to go wheelin' I had to hit a dirt road or two tonight. If anyone is interested In what a stock (no lift) TJ looks like with 31's here are some pics:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I did not have to adjust the steering stops nor do I have any rubbing at full flex.

FWIW and HTH

hmmmmm Nice Tire. And considering I have my 2" lift on the way and the 33x12.50 are only 100 bucks :) I may be looking into those.

Dunno how they will hold up. The tire shop gave me $50 a piece for my gs-a's (with 10,000 on them) so I came out at about 40$ a tire after I sold my old ones.

Kumhos are great tires.....I've heard alot of good things abotu them, and have seen them in action.

Rob 8) :p :)

31's huh. Nice. I'd like something bigger too but having a brand new jeep I don't want to lose the money a new set of tires cost. Mine are a month old. I have too much other stuff I need/want anyway, but they are on the list! Thanks for the pics dude.

Looks very nice. Kumos are some good tires from all I have heard. I like the looks of a little air between the tire and the fender wells. Very nice tug

I am hoping IU can find a place that will by my GS/A with 8k on them. maybe that can offset my price too. Also these tires seem to look decent on the stock alloys. Same ones I have. that will also save me some cash :-D

L33TJ33P said:
I am hoping IU can find a place that will by my GS/A with 8k on them. maybe that can offset my price too. Also these tires seem to look decent on the stock alloys. Same ones I have. that will also save me some cash :-D
Yeah look around some places will buy them. Or you could sell them on ebay...kinda a pain but....

I really like the look on the stock rims...but you can sell them and buy some AR767s (or your wheel of choice) and gain money in the end.

So far these mean ole thangs around Atlanta will only give me 20 bucks for my GS-As I aint gunna have that. However I have found a local that will give me $90 a tire for the Kumhos. 31x10.5x15 Not too bad. But I can't loose the GS-As for 20 bucks I JUST CAN'T do it.

Back