GOOd lOOking GiRlS

Tug-n-pull said:
Well folks I have to say after being on the raod most everyday and always in a new place with the advantage of being up there tall in the saddle in a Semi that there are just outstanding looking women all over the country! You would not believe what you see form the drivers side of an 18 wheeler. Love them seat covers! Blackburg Va. man there is some real sweeties up there around VA Tech, and Atlanta Ga. is full of some fine looking ladys as well. We have what we call FAT chicks out there aka Flash A Trucker chicks. Them are the best of all. hehehehe tug

FAT chicks.... thats the best. I need some time behind the big wheel.

judge09 said:
Back in highschool I knew a SMOKING hot girl from Olean.

HAHA.. someone from here knows that Olean exists? Do you have a name by chance? I know every family here

They left olean probably 10 years ago and moved to Rochester, NY. If you were in Olean then you probably know them. They are actually identical twins. The one I knew was Courtney but I cant remember her last name now. They have to be 30ish by now. I havent seen her in 6-7 years. They both were like 5-1, 5-2 and had dark brown hair and smoking bodies.

txbill said:
jeepnutz is right austin dallas fort worth south padre island

Only problem is you have to go to Texas to see them. And who in their right minds would want to do that? (insert smiley here)

Any college town in the southern US. Oxford and Starkville, MS, Tuscaloosa and Auburn, AL, Tallahassee, FL I hear is a really good one. If you are talking about a Spring Break type trip then you may went to head to the Beaches of Mexico, Panama City or Daytona Beach, FL. But the all time "wish I had gone there while I was single," location would have to be Lake Havasu. Get a boat, cooler and some beads and you are set.

Back