Didnt see a newbie forum, so

V8NAMESE

...I'll jump in here. Hey everyone just wanted to say hi. I drive a 76 CJ-7, 258/I6, 4:10 L/S F&R, OBA, OBW, 2" shackles, 33" BFG MUDS. Everything else is pretty stock.

Hope to contribute.

Cool, Welcome.

I want your avatar under the hood of my Jeep.

Welcome aboard!! Always good to have new members. Tell us a bit more about yourself....what makes you tick? Where ya from? Married? Kids? Job? Annoying habits?

Sparky-Watts said:
Welcome aboard!! Always good to have new members. Tell us a bit more about yourself....what makes you tick? Where ya from? Married? Kids? Job? Annoying habits?

OK, I love any sort of outdoor activity. Fishing, Hunting camping. I'm an avid largemouth enthusiast. Though don't worry they seem to be pretty safe when I'm around:D . I used to go hunting every year, not so much anymore, no one to go w/. Camping is still somethin I try to do atleast a few times a year. I live in Elverta, CA, Iam married w/ one daughter (3). Shes my little buddy. I cant wait to take out on the trails someday (she likes daddy's Orange Jeep). As far as annoying habits I pick my nose and talk too much:) .
Fill me in on the 'ways of the board'.

Ryan

:rofl: You'll fit right in!

Welcome to the madness!:mrgreen:

Ways of the board, eh?

Well, jump in and start posting! We do try to maintain a "family-friendly" atmosphere and avoid profanity. Other than that it is a common fourm with uncommonly good folks!

Ugh, I sound like a Keebler elf :confused:

Welcome aboard, got a 9 year old girl who loves going chasing rabbits in Daddies JEEP JEEP..... you'll fit right in.

Welcome! So, your handle is "V8NAMESE" ...

Cool play on words. Are you by chance Vietnamese as well?

mingez said:
Welcome! So, your handle is "V8NAMESE" ...

Cool play on words. Are you by chance Vietnamese as well?

NAH, just a play on words. My buddy used to have a 68 K20, and hes was gettin tired of it. I said you cant get rid of it, it speaks V8namese. I thought it was funny.;)

Back