• Chrome grill

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No chrome grill

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
The previous owner installed this chrome grill. I'm indifferent to the look, however it's been on so long that the green paint on my grill has been rubbed off in places and looks pretty bad.

What do you guys think, should I run the chrome grill, or chipped up stock paint?

IMG_1384_jeep_chrome.JPG

IMG_1390_jeep_chrome.JPG

I'm with you being kind of indifferent to it but since you have it and the paint is chipped up and it matches your wheels, I vote Chrome.

I have a chrome grill for my cj and all my jeep friends said don't put it on. Even my 11 year old son said no to the chrome. Oh well, I didn't pay for it so now it makes a nice ornament on the shop wall lol

Could ya throw a little mud on 'em both, then let me pick? I'm having a hard time choosing. Really, I think I like the chrome.

Chrome won't get you home! At first I was going to say go green or bed liner it, but then I looked at the pics a few times going back an forth, go Chrome it give your jeep a bit of the old school cj look. I could be wrong.

when its clean like that, the chrome looks good.

i would say keep the colored one though because i like color matched vehicles.

No chrome for me. I think they both look good but I just prefer the regular old grill. Thats got to say something about my personality.........Im boring! :)

Do whatever makes you happy, Terry. Your Jeep is going to run the same either way.

Not a fan of over-chroming. However, the touch of chrome gives it attitude. My rig just has a chrome grill. Everything else is black. Needless to say, keep the chrome grill

Jeeps rock!

My jeep came with the chrome grill from factory. I'm fairly indifferent to how chrome looks. A little chrome is fine as long as it's not on every nook and cranny on the Jeep.

I was going to vote, NO CHROME but, I like the above suggestion of blackening the rings around the headlights. I think the Chrome with black rings would look good.

I like the chrome inserts that go around the slots about a 1/4"

Back