Camp Jeep..Poconos PA

Too much money. Since when did Jeeps become part of the "Upper Class" ?

RE: FS: "If you can read this... ROLL ME OVER!" de

who knows, but ive worked at the camp for 2 years.... its bad ass time and well worth it. especially for me since i get paid to go, lol.

RE: check out my home-made roof top tire carrier! (pics)

i think this forum autosensors @$$ to be "booty"... *shrugs*

just out of curiosity, how much does this cost?

Dingus it costs $385.00 for the weekend of camp jeep. I don't think that's accomodations either!!

I would love to visit one of these events but not at that cost.

Lady :roll:

LadyJeepFreak said:
Dingus it costs $385.00 for the weekend of camp jeep. I don't think that's accomodations either!!

I would love to visit one of these events but not at that cost.

Lady :roll:

I hear ya', Lady!! :shock: I think Camp Jeep would do mudwoman lots of good.....get 'er out there bangin' l'il Red around!!! And I'm quite sure me and my TJ would find something to do (Like follow mudwoman!!!). But $385 x 2!!!!.................No thanx........that's a couple of payments on the TJ!!!!! :shock:

RE: holy hell. Been a while

Silly me CampJeep is for kids. I should have listened to you guys and saved my money to give to Paragon. The trails were the worst. The attractions were one big advertisement mainly based at your kids so they could be brain washed into the Jeep brand early in life. What a joke. I took an intermdiate trail. My commute to work is tougher than this was. Mostly switch backs through the trees in the woods. No rock crawlin at all. The only mud we saw even after a major down pour was the access roads through the ski area. You were only allowed two half day trail rides that wound up being about two hours. I could have done it in fifteen minutes if I didnt have this line of people in front of us.

Back