Body Lifts

Correct me if i'm worng but i think the dropped pitman arm just fixes the steering when lifted... the SYE changes the harsh angles produced in your driveshaft when u lift

yup unfortunately... from all the useful information i've gotten from the guys off this site it seems u can run your stock driveshaft for a while after u get a lift but there are some pretty major vibrations and it tears up very quick... prob better to just go ahead and put the SYE on while you're under the jeep in the first place

i dont see what all the fuss is over body lifts. cheap and they work. heck i have a 4" suspention and it still scrubbes the fenderwells with new 33's. it cost almost the same for the 3 " body so i said what the heck and did the 3" body. yeah there is a gap but i cant stuff the tires till they scrape the wells any more and it rides nice and sits up there far enough that i need to hop up to get in. and i have room for a belly up trany skid pan now for more clearance. if you dont like the gap find a way to fill it i'm probly not going to i can hit the transmission with a power washer now standing up. so if you need more room for tires and dont mind the gap why not. heck i still do 80 down the highway and the jeep handles nicly so i cant complain

acctually today my uncle surprised me with bridgestone duelers 31/10.5 and gave 400 for rims he suggested american racing outlaw 2's and im down for a 2" body lift kit in a few weeks... and im gonna love it

My own experiance... The body lift is fine if your not wheeling to seriously. Susp. lifts make a whole lot of differance on rocky stuff, but mud... or normal wheeling where your not articulating... youl be fine. I had only a 3 inch body lift on my 04 for over a year running 35.12.50s. I did fine in all kinds of mud and such. The only problem I had was articulation. Cost. I paid only 100 bucks for my 3in body lift brand new. With 35in BFG ATs I still havnt got that thing stuck. And believe me I have tried.

Back