Bad news at the homestead

90growler

Hey guys haven't been on in awhile. I cought my wife cheating on me and had to get the divorce process started. To make matters worse she took the XJ and we are now fighting over the YJ, which is in both of our names. I have had it for sale, but I can't part with her. She is having some sort of clutch issues and I really can't afford to have her diagnosed. Does anyone live near me or know of someone in the Mid TN area that can help me pinpoint the problem? Don't want to be Jeepless.....this is hard enough.:cry:

Sorry for your loss, but you can always buy another XJ.

Kidding. Thought maybe a little humor might cheer you up.
Have you tried any local boards on the clutch. I know there are quite a few Jeepers in the Murfreesboro and Nashville areas. Try Tennessee Off Road's website and forums.

I live in Murfreesboro and so does Dorivin. Check out http://www.tnvjc.org/index.php.
It's a decent local forum and I think a few of the boys on there either own or work at offroad shops. I haven't had very much experience with clutches or i'd take a look at it and help you fix it.

Whew... man that's a tough break! Sorry to hear all you're dealing with.

Does it have a clutch fluid reservior on the firewall (top drivers side)? Sometimes the slave cyl's (internal on 92 and earlier YJ's) will go bad but they sometimes just lose fluid for a while first. I have a friend that's been adding fluid to his weekly for at least 2 years. He's hoping it lasts until the clutch needs replacing.

Man, 90, that's rough. I'm on my second marriage now, and believe me, I thought my life was over when I got divorced, but it's better than ever now. You just have to keep plugging away at life, and it will treat you right in the long run. Look at the big picture, not just the current issues. As for losing your Jeeps, if you have a good lawyer and he can show that she was the one cheating, you should come out on top. But, sometimes judges do funny things, so just try to keep a positive attitude. There are other fish in the sea and other Jeeps on the trails, so ya just gotta keep moving forward. I wish you the best, bud.;)

Sorry to hear about your troubles. The good news Is that since you filled first you control things from here on out. She wont get both jeeps! Just remember that we are all here If you need something.:)

Sparky's right, the future is bright buddy!

Sorry to hear about the break up. Been there, it sucks. My ex cheated on me with one of my good friends...or what I thought was a good friend.

Sorry to hear about the break up. Been there, it sucks. My ex cheated on me with one of my good friends...or what I thought was a good friend.

Hey, Jessica broke up with you before she came to live with me...you just wouldn't listen to her. Always in the garage with your head under the hood of that Surrey!:evil:

Back