Back from Iraq.

Killer_Loop

Hey all I just got back from the sand box, and after 15 months of sand I cant wait to play in some mud, but first we had to put on some goodies, so far we have installed a cold air intake, a set of 30" tires, a banging head unit, 5 100+watt KC daylighters with mirror relocators and a lil push bar, in the works a top rack with 5 more daylighters, mabey a set of 31" and a turbo from a mustang. If ya'll think of any thing else that loooks sweet drop me a line..

Oh yea were are my manners also a big hello to all in here..

Welcome to Jeepz! Thanks for your service to this great country! You'll find there are many current and former members of the military on this forum, and all of us on the forum are more than willing to help you out with any questions and projects you may have. If you get a chance, post up some pictures of your rig... we'd love to see it. :mrgreen:

Welcome back!! Thanks for your service bud and welcome to Jeepz!:mrgreen:

Welcome to Jeepz!

Thanks for your service to the country!

Pictures, pictures, pictures...

From a Desert Storm Vet - a big welcome home brother. Glad you made it through. Now you just relax and enjoy the off roadin'!

newest addition 3" body lift and a set of 35" nitto mud grabbers on 22" chrome wheels just gatta get in the 4" suspention lift and the 4.88 gears.. how do I post pics in here?

at the bottom of this page, you'll see a "go advanced (upload photos) button. Just hit that. A new page will load, then scroll down and hit the upload photos button.

RE: Back from Iraq-WELCOME, After looking at this ,I will be most likely the 50 plus person to thank you for your service!!!!! I myself didn't serve as troops were pulled from Viet Nam. My son served and was at Fort Benning and then Fort Polk. My hats off to all our warriors !!!! .As a new member myself,I am finding the site very interesting to say the least.
Keep the rubber side down.

Back