AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Saurian

Upon working on Kyle's Grand Waggy, some transfer case fluid hit the floor, and unbeknownst to me, seeped over to where my head was... Suffice to say, there was a part of my head that was resting in a puddle of fluid for 15-10 minutes...

I washed it three times out there, and after that, it was still kind of oily, and strands of hair were pulling out here and there... I came home, went to sleep, and awoke to this...

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I am NOT happy... I didn't know trans fluid would do that :shock:

:cry: How am I supposed to grow it out if stuff like this happens?

RE: Jeep Cd player

Oh my gawd! What the hell?

Was it hot?

wow :shock: you just found another method for hair removal!
that's crazy!!

i too was under a jeep yesterday, which also leaks transfer case fluid among other things, but luckily no puddles for me.
thanks for the heads up!

umm... good luck with that situation!
may i suggest a baseball cap?

I'm 22 :?

Not hot, moderately warm at best... Kinda sucks, it sort of combs over with the rest of the hair surrounding it, and no more is falling out since I showered this morning (though the drain strainer was pretty full)

Wanted: Stock CJ front shackle.

Hi, Saurian,

image-missing.png

I’m Sy Sperling, President of the Jeepz Dot Com Hair Club for Men.

I’m not only the President; I’m also a client.

I have good news for you.

No...not about your hair.

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO.

Regards,

Gadget :mrgreen:

Awwww Sean- that sucks. Personally, I might consider making up some story about how that happened- perhaps something that involved rescuing a kitten or small child- people will look at you with respect and awe.
The good news is- it will grow back thicker than ever and it won't take nearly as long as you might think. Until that time, the baseball cap is a great idea.

Inspector-Gadget said:
Hi, Saurian,

image-missing.png

I’m Sy Sperling, President of the Jeepz Dot Com Hair Club for Men.

I’m not only the President; I’m also a client.

I have good news for you.

No...not about your hair.

I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance to GEICO.

Regards,

Gadget :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

RE: A MUST or not?

Nice bald spot!
roflmao-4.gif

Just kidding man, but my wife's friend's cousin did the same thing and his hair hasn't grown back yet. Scary part is it has been 8 months :shock:

Just kidding again man, but ya got to admit that's funny stuff right there.

I'd shave my head bald and let it all grow back together. It's that or wear hats for a month or 2.

That is a trip Saurian. God that's horrible. I agree with the others, shave your head and let it all grow back. Bald is in style. I feel for you. Take it easy!

Lady

RE: Wanna see "redneck"?

HAHAHA!!! oops, sorry for laughin', Sean...........

Next time, how 'bout a plastic doo-rag? I usually wear a doo-rag when workin' on the Jeep, but I don't have to worry to much about fluids - the only good thing about working on gravel.

It would have been OK if it was MY Jeep... But it was my brother's blasted Jeep that decided to attempt to dissolve my head!

Thankfully, with the thickness of the hair around it, it covers up nicely, as I am attempting to get it to grow out and back, because I have never had long hair that you could tie back, and have always been told that it would look pretty good, which I do have to agree...

If I shaved my head, with the dimensions of my face, and the good old Ballantine chipmunk cheeks, I would bear a striking resemblece to Fester Addams, or the like... This would be not good, in my opinion...

Gadget... That's not nice, but hysterically funny nonetheless :lol: :cry: :lol:

Wow that sucks. Maybe next time instead of shaving my hair i will dump warm fluid on the floor and roll my head through it. That way i don't have to trim up anything likr i usually do. I once went to work with a patch of hair in the middle of the back of my head i couldn't see.

RE: Jeepz.com videos

Saurian said:
If I shaved my head, with the dimensions of my face, and the good old Ballantine chipmunk cheeks, I would bear a striking resemblece to Fester Addams, or the like... This would be not good, in my opinion...

Nah, I think you would be surprised. It's a good idea to have some facial hair when you shave your head though. A goatee or short beard maybe, otherwise you'll look like your neck blew a bubble.

Back