2wd long arm?

bajaxj

So I tried the search with no luck, I own 2 XJs both 2wd. My 96 has a lift that was under it when I bought it when I lived in CA, and I just recently purchased an 01 classic, which is my wifes so now to the point, I was thinking of switching the lift off the 96 and putting it on the 01 it just blocks and taller coils. I want to finish my 96 in pro truck style, I already have the fiberglass extra wide finders, a pair of rear leafs for jumping, but now I need to increase my front travel so I was thinking of getting a long arm kit for the front but my question will the kit work on a 2wd, I know the 4wd appear to have the same control arms from the factroy. I also see that most long arms are for rocks so would that work for minor jumping. I am not trying to create some crazy jumper just somthing I can enter in amature class and keep up most of the courses are limited in how high jumps are.
I know it has been done because last year at the desert scor 1000 there were to 2 xjs that entered and both were 2wd but I dont know if they hand fab them or bought them.
Thanks Mark

I would try to get ahold of Fabtech for the engineers answer to if they are truly the same length.

I didnt even consider fabtech, I know they do a lot of 2wd lifts for trucks and such, thanks for the info.

mark

Check out www.tntcustoms.com or more specifically http://www.tntcustoms.com/webV3/xjylink.asp .
image-missing.png

www.claytonoffroad.com is another,
image-missing.png

Back