Willys' Round Style Mirror

Roundlights

New to the Jeep World, Have some Questions

Hey all,
I was wondering if anybody has seen any mirror kits for a TJ that have the small, round, old Willy's style mirrors that will mount to the windshield bracket.

I have seen all the standard relocation kits but they are just not doing it for me.

Also, do any Oregonian's know what the state laws are about going doorless and the need for external mirrors?

Thanks all and I am sure somebody will come up with something! You guys always do!!!

I think all states require a drivers side mirror. Here in NC, you don't have to have one on the passenger side.

GREAT AMERICAN JEEP RALLY - 2005

Junkpile said:
I think all states require a drivers side mirror. Here in NC, you don't have to have one on the passenger side.

Thanks Junk, thats how it was in Mass too.

Not all states require driver side mirrors. Alabama just requires one rearview mirror...i.e. one on the windshield.

Re: RE: First JEEP stitches!!!

Just to finish this post off...........

I picked up a Harley mirror. Went chepo as I figured it would get slapped by some limbs anyway.

13 bucks. serves its purpose and looks halfway decent. Harley even throughs in different spacers and a cool pointed end nut to finish er' off! Only problem is that its chrome...... yuck. I can rattle can it though!

Back