What's your favorite Jeep / Truck TV show?

What is your favorite Jeep / Truck TV show?

• Truck U

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Xtreme 4x4

Votes: 52 89.7%
  • Trucks!

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
so, what does everyone watch? If you don't see yours listed, let me know.

1. Truck U
truck-u.jpg

2. Xtreme 4x4
XT-0804.jpg

3. Trucks!
TK-0722.jpg

Last edited:

I like Extreme 4x4. The dude's name is Ian (so, obviously he's cool as hell)

But most of all, that girl is straight up sexy! A girl that's cute, and also can weld and wrench? It's like love at first site. :pray:

I like Extreme 4x4. The dude's name is Ian (so, obviously he's cool as hell)

But most of all, that girl is straight up sexy! A girl that's cute, and also can weld and wrench? It's like love at first site. :pray:

Quit looking at her welding torch...

her name is Jesse

some trucks episodes are ok but pretty much all of the extreme 4x4 are good.

xtreme 4x4. The dude's a total dork, but the girl its cool. I don't like "trucks" and have never seen "truck u".

Trucks used to be good when it had that other guy on there... forgot his name, he had a mini mullet.

Extreme 4x4 all the way.

There's another new show called "On the Rocks" on outdoor channel.

Whatever happened to Superlift TV? Fourwheeler TV is still on and pretty good when not showing reruns.

My vote is for Jessi all the way.
Jessi_Combs004JPG-1.jpg

Xtreme 4X4 but thats only 'cause Jesse is FREAKING HOT.
But there is also Stacey David’s GearZ, This is the old host from Trucks! This guy is cool.

Xtreme 4X4 but thats only 'cause Jesse is FREAKING HOT.
But there is also Stacey David’s GearZ, This is the old host from Trucks! This guy is cool.

That's right, Stacey David... that's his name. I didn't know he has another show. Trucks is a POS now with the stupid big guy and the skinny little dork.

Stacey is the man.

and yes, Jessi is quite appealing. haha

I voted Xtreme 4x4 but if Stacey (man I bet he got beat up a lot as a kid) was still on Trucks it would be a close race.

Ditto!

Extreme 4X4! Jesse is hot! I think that they also modify vehicles... I don't know as I don't watch it when she's not on (remember the appendicitis?)

And, yes... I do have an episode of Extreme 4X4 on my Ipod Nano...

There's another new show called "On the Rocks" on outdoor channel.

Whatever happened to Superlift TV? Fourwheeler TV is still on and pretty good when not showing reruns.

My vote is for Jessi all the way.
I saw part of "on the Rocks" the other night and it was so weak, I turned it to Soap Net.
Four Wheeler does show way too many re-runs and Becker is annoying, but at least they cover Top Truck every year.
Superlift was moved from the Outdoor Channel to MOR-Mens Outdoor Recreation. MOR channel was dropped from DirecTV. I heard Trent McGee left Superlift shortly after and went to work for Daystar or somebody like that.
I prefer to watch coverage of trail riding over building trucks, but that's just me.

I like xtreme 4x4 the best also but, I've never seen boggers run in reverse before and never again. (project Cheap Jeep)

Directional tires like boggers seem to work better backwards in the front.

Top Truck coverage is usually real good on FourWheeler.

I heard about Trent McGee making the move. Anybody remember the redhead or the blonde that opened each Superlift show? Wowzer. Let's see some pics of them :shock:

Xtreme 4X4 is the all time best just hope they dont screw that show up like they did all the other shows by changing the hosts... Jesse is any mans dream girl shes got me hooked...

Attachments

• Picture005.jpg
    Picture005.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,942
Back