What are they thinking?

Tug-n-pull

http://www.autointell.net/nao_companies/daimlerchrysler/jeep/jeep-willys2/jeep-willys2-01.htm Jeep concept? The Jeep Willys 2 pro or con!
image-missing.png
Tug[addsig]

Looks like a cheap rip off of the liberty. Sully
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Its those stupid german nazis over at Chrysler! That is the worst looking thing i have ever seen.The worst of it is it has a "custom" IFS. Man i thought the Liberty was bad enough but this is terrible.Lets all pool our money and buy Jeep from the nazis rip the IFS out of the Liberty and stop producing them, Remake the XJs, and build the greatest offroad vehicles ever and sell them to the public.Now that is one hell of a plan.[addsig]

Check out JP magazine June '97. They have two concepts there, one called the Dakar and the other the Icon, both look like the Liberty/Willy's II. Seems like old designs are hard to improve on.[addsig]

Dingus, you really got to trail leader fast.Like two days and what 50 posts!!! Sully
image-missing.png
[addsig]

from the front, it looks like a frog, from the back, it looks like a mars land roamer... and from the side, it lookst like one of those pansy british driven mini's on 24 inch rims.... IT SUCKS... this is what happens with old age... at least we all got jeeps in their prime[addsig]

Thank the Lord, that it's a concept car and may not be a production car! That thing is uglier than homemade owl sh!t[addsig]

I think it is pretty darn ugly as well! As far as a jeep there is a bunch of styles out there that carrie the Jeep name that to me are not and never will be Jeep. This Hummer look alike with the 22" Bling Bling Wheels and the Carbon Fiber Removable hard top will sale as good if not better than some of the other so called new ideas that Jeep or should I say Chrysler has come off the line with. Just another SUV riding around on the Jeep name.

Twenty years from now the folks in the world will be setting around talking about how great they were and how cool they are and how they aspire to own one. Cause some good old boy with a box of wrenches, cutting torch and a welder will make one into the dream! jeep are built not bought some one said!

The world goes around and around and everything changes in the spin! Cjers hated the YJs, YJers hated the TJs, and the TJers will hate the Next advancement! Aint it cool! I love this fact and that is why I brought it up with this concept mess.

I have already herd someone here say that they have seen at least one Liberty that was a rock crawer and preformed well! I am sure that many never thought the cloesed top wagons would ever catch on! But.....

I don't want a Willys 2 and I personaly think they are just a money maker for the big Chrysler corp. They will be on MTV if they make em! A select crowd will drive em, Socker moms included. Aint it fun! if they can make em for 30 grand then the folk that cant have a hummer or an h2 will buy em.

What will be next? Tug[addsig]

It's not that bad guys, I mean think about it, if it had a v-8, cj-7 body and at least 35" tires it would be a great vehicle.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I agree its pretty nasty (in the bad way) but I like to see jeep is still out there coming up with new ideas and trying to take the next step. Rarely does the whole concept car go to product. They just pull off ideas to integrate into the existing models. Keep trying boys. I would like to see DC start trying out some of those SL500 engines in the the jeeps.[addsig]

that's concept car is a strong argument to inititate increased drug testing among Chrystler designers.[addsig]

Well theres a pro and con to this....... Con - It looks like the hummer had a baby. Pro - At least now we know the hummer is a p%ssy.
image-missing.png

(To all the women on this site, I mean no disprespect to you by this post. But of course youd understand if you were reading it cause youre a fellow jeeper). [addsig]

Was noone else put off by this Jeep being Aqua in color. First thing I would do is get that bad boy in for a paint job.[addsig]

Back