Tj scrambler?

The first link is the Scrambler that MAY go into production. The second link is all custom, it's the Brute built by AEV on the Rubicon platform.

It's called a Brute. It is a custom hack-job by American Expedition Vehicles, a company up north somewhere. Basically, you send them your TJ and a briefcase full of $20's and they give you that. The original idea to chop up a Rubicon, but I imagine they can do that with a TJ Sport as well. Probably pretty costly.

C

The new scrambler needs lots bigger tires and lift. Needs to look more like the brute right form the factory

I think they should make the brute and option, just like the rubi, but we all know how Jeep is.

Yeah the Brute is so awesome!!! Makes ones eyes go :shock: I first saw pics of it like nine months ago. AEV is located in Montana and does all kinds of custom work on Jeeps. The cool thing is my Dads side of the family from Montana so I'm thinking the next time I go visit the fam I might have to make a stop by AEV and check em out. Too bad I won't be able to afford anything :lol:

Back