Pulling to the right when braking ..

BLUEGRASS Yj

My Jeep has started pulling to the right now when braking but it started after I put my lift on. Wondering what I can do about this and what to look for. Any Ideas? Please and Thank You

Did you get an alignment done after you lifted it?

It's a for inch lift. My buddy suggested I may want to bleed the brakes again to see if that helps. Thinking that might be a good idea and place to start

Ok, yeah I assume your 4 inch lift came with extended brake lines. That's why I asked how big a lift. I would gravity flow all the brakes first, then do a standard bleed.

yeah it was a 4 in lift... going to redo a bleed but i think it runs a bit deeper now then just the brakes, but its a labor of love..

BLUEGRASS Yj said:
My Jeep has started pulling to the right now when braking but it started after I put my lift on. Wondering what I can do about this and what to look for. Any Ideas? Please and Thank You

Just replaced the seals on my calipers because of pulling to the right when braking. When I pulled out the caliper pistons I found they had been jamming inthe caliper. A good clean, new pistons (steel) and seals fixed the problem. Cheers. Minmoocher. Aus.

Could be the alignment of the drag link and the trackbar... If they are not parallel, the steering will move when the suspension compresses, and the front suspension compresses when braking...

Back