posi-lok

mag955i

Just wondering if anyone knows of a cheaper or homemade alternative to the posi-lok system as it is pretty pricey... Thanks,

rich[addsig]

Try here This link was given to me by my friend Rayovac. I took his advice and I preformed this mod. It works great, I love it. It cost about 30 bucks and again thanks Ray. tug

I hope it will help you as well. [addsig]

To bad you didn't tell me about that before
I changed mine....thanks alot Tug ...HAHAHAHA
just giving you a hard time Sir' but that is a pretty
cool set up.......... :-D :-O :-D [addsig]

That is exactly what I am looking for. I am going to try and get this done as soon as possible and will let you know when it's installed...... Thanks a lot for the help on this one, that's quite a bit cheaper than the alternative.......

rich[addsig]

One added point that I did was to drill the houseing and thread the hole for the adjuster fitting to set to. this gave me a better chance to keep fluid in and water out. Another thing I did was to lube the cable with lithum greese as I put it togather so it would work nice and smooth. Hope this helps I love mine. tug[addsig]

i will be doing this mod soon... tug.. i'll let you know when yo put a package together ;-) [addsig]

Oh i see how it is you have to be on the
buddy system around here LMAO :lol: :lol:
J/K looks like it is really effective though
I wish I had done it that way........ :-D [addsig]

yeah.. we are all good friends here.... we couldn't have it another way[addsig]

I did this but used a manual vacuum switch from a Jeep equipped with Quadratrac 4wd. No machining of the disconnect housing needed, just plumb in the switch. It can be found in dial or lever flavor, I used the lever. Just flip a lever and the axleshaft is disconnected, allows easier turning with the front Lincoln Locker :lol: [addsig]

Back