need help with pictures of connections

blackangus86

The first one is behind carb and has a yellow and brown wire.
second is behind the alternator and has an orange/green wire.
third picture, what is this and where is it supposed to be mounted.
fourth pic is above the washer fluid tank

Attachments

• 000_1102.jpg
    000_1102.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 000_1104.jpg
    000_1104.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 000_1105.jpg
    000_1105.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 128
  • 000_1106.jpg
    000_1106.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 141

What year/engine do you have? It is difficult to tell from the pics (they are not in focus) what engine I am looking at...

Whenever I purchase a vehicle van, car, Jeep, I immediately purchase a maker's service manual~as opposed to Haynes:p, Clymer:cry:, or other as over the years I've found that while more expensive, the data is accurate. On "Black Betty" my '78 the service manuals include a detailed wiring diagram in each of the three volumes. Further, If you're needing the opposed member of these connectors www.mouser.com offers in their automotive line (you have to link to it) the very connectors used by the manufaturers.
Best of luck.

I have 3 manuals for mine; the service manual, the Chilton and the Haynes... Reason is that sometimes one or two of them will not be too clear on how to do something and the other will...

Are there any wires connected to the alternator? That style (GM) should have a flat plug with two little wires. Picture 3 looks like vacuum relays. Are there hoses (or barbs) on the other side? - John

Back