Looking for a CJ7 to trade for - Syracuse, NY

judge09

I have a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass S with newly rebuilt olds 350 rocket engine which includes preformance cam, edlbrock RPM intake, new timing chain, chrome valve covers, sparks and wires, and all gaskets. New dual exhaust hooker headers and mufflers with 2.5" pipes. New suspension upgrade just finished - bilstien shocks, MOOG springs, new tie rods, and upper and lower ball joints. Interior looks very good, and the exterior could use a paint job to be excellent. I estimate the cars valve around $3000 give or take. With a new paint job and bumpers you can more than double that figure though.

Anyways this was a baby of mine for the past two years but I was forced to get rid of my wrangler and I miss it. The landlord and my wallet say only 1 extra car so I am looking to trade straight up or with cash for a CJ7 or wrangler. I may be willing to deliver the car to you we can work that out if you are interested. Losing my wrangler was like losing a brother. I did all the work to the Cutlass so if you have any questions or want specs. just ask away. Thanks[addsig]

i have and 85 CJ-j. the tub is roted out other than a few leaks (oil) it's ok it has been my daily driver for almost 2 years i'm in buffalo[addsig]

Back