Howdy from the hills of Kentucky

dadof3byz07

I'm new here,of course.I just bought a Jeep J20,and I'm looking for a Waggoneer or Cherokee for my wife.I live in Ashland,KY.I'm the disabled father of 3 rotten boys,and I want to start trail riding with my family.Any friends I make along the way,is a VERY big bonus!

Hey from Knoxville, Tn. Your'e only 4.5 hours from Windrock where we take our jeeps out all the time lol. Maybe we can find some where halfway and meet up on a ride.

three rotten boys+ 4WD= redneck success!
lmao!
Welcome!

HI there!! I used to own a '77 J20, best truck I ever owned. I loved that thing so much my wife got jealous of it.:shock:

( kept the wife :crazy:)

I checked and Harlan is somewhere in the middle of us but we'd have to find a guide. Might be a while before I take on a trip that far away since I'm doing a whole new wave of mods right now and that taxes my poor college income, but Windrock is in my backyard I'll take you out there any time.

Thanx!I know all about bein' short on $!I'm building mine on my Disability income,and the wife's leftovers from college myself!!!

HI there!! I used to own a '77 J20, best truck I ever owned. I loved that thing so much my wife got jealous of it.:shock:

( kept the wife :crazy:)

uhmmm well HiHood. Was in the same situation years ago. My ex was jealous of my CJ7. Came out the door lookin for me once and I was of course in the driveway cleaning it then I'd sit in a lawnchair next to it. He comes out the front door and says, "Oh you're out there with THAT "THING" again?" Said it was either that "THING" or him.

Still got my CJ.:twisted::D And the best part is . . . it don't give me no lip!!!!

Back