Hello..........

Mr._X

start-up shreak

Hello all....thought I'd pop in and say hi....new user here :)....will see how I like it for a few days than edit my profile...........I am for the first time (since I was 16, 35 now) currantly Jeepless...but not to worry....always on the look out. I hope that I can be an addition to the great posts I have read already, and hope that I can get to know alot of new Jeepers. :D

Many jeepers here without jeeps. Welcome to the board, hope you stick around!

RE: Another tragedy

Robin?

Anywhoo, Mr. X welcome aboard! This is a great place to be, and many great people to get to know.

RE: 2002 Wrangler Wheels, Bolt Pattern?

Welcome aboard! Always good to have a new Jeeper, whether they've got a Jeep or not..................It's a Jeep thing and we ALL understand!

OBA question

Mr._X said:
Hello all....thought I'd pop in and say hi....new user here :)....will see how I like it for a few days than edit my profile...........I am for the first time (since I was 16, 35 now) currantly Jeepless...but not to worry....always on the look out. I hope that I can be an addition to the great posts I have read already, and hope that I can get to know alot of new Jeepers. :D

Welcome to the Jeep board. You'll find this place, as I have, to be not only fun and helpful but these are serious folks and everyone shares freely without attacks or being jerks. Very good place.

Hope you stay and hope the Jeep hunt goesd well and fast for you.

Welcome to the greatest little Jeep spot on the web!! Where ya from? We need more Jeepers from Kansas.....I'm lonely! As Robrt-Stephens said, this is a very helpful, friendly, fun, and informative board. I've been here a little over a year, and have learned tons of stuff already, and made a lot of very good friends. The audience of experts here are always willing to go the extra mile to answer any questions you may have, or to just throw in a few good words to cheer ya up when ya need it! Glad to have you aboard!!

Back in the early '80s, when MTV was still in it's infancy, there was a group called "Icehouse" that did a song called "Mr X".....just wondering if that's where you got yer moniker.

RE: Lockers and what

YES!!!! Another Jeeper without a Jeep!!

Welcome to Jeepz Mr.-X!!!! Go ahead and edit your profile now....cause I guarantee you'll love it here!

This is TOO Creepy!!!

Welcome Welcome!!! Stay around, you'll be glad you did... Besides talk of Jeep, this board is home to some of the most informative (and insanely intense at times) debates and discussions of current events that I have ever seen... Better than CNN!!! Great people on here, that's for sure!

Yeah! What they said! :lol:

Welcome..pull up a stool...take a load off...hang around...dinners almost ready!

RE: Hard top in western NY

Welcome to the Z's, X. You won't be sorry for your stay here, for sure. LBR

Back