check this out

Love the verbage in his ad!:lol: :lol: But.......that really doesn't seem to be a bad price to me, with all the add-ons. If it wasn't an automatic, I might consider it!!

Nah!!!!! In a year and a half or so my little stocker will be paid off.........the best vehicle is one with NO payments!!!! Especially if it's a JEEP!!!!!! I still love the challenge of seein' what my "minimal upgrade" 4banger can handle - it never ceases to amaze me.

That's the fishyest ad I've seen in a long time;

First you've got a 4 cyl Rubicon...though the vin supports it as Rubicon 6 cyl of course

Second his math is off; 56,000 miles on 35's on an odometer set up for 31's would be 64,000 actual miles

plus a ton of other wierd things if it is actually a 4 popper

At first I was thinking, so it's a lifted Rubicon... kept reading... 4 cyl? kept reading... SUPERCHARGED!?!? Sweet. OutOfStep, maybe the first 6 cyl blew up and then jammed this thing in there... but you are right, quite fishy.

That's the fishyest ad I've seen in a long time;

First you've got a 4 cyl Rubicon...though the vin supports it as Rubicon 6 cyl of course

Second his math is off; 56,000 miles on 35's on an odometer set up for 31's would be 64,000 actual miles

plus a ton of other wierd things if it is actually a 4 popper

Your math is backwards. He has lower gears and bigger tires which equals less miles than his odometer reads.

Just noticed he has 4.88's listed, I took it that he didn't re-gear, was hung up on the "ratio compensator" :lol: , was doing the math just off stock gears with just a tire swap

It's clearly a 4.0L, dumb seller doesn't even know what they have. Ya, woopee, no reserve, who needs one when the starting bid is so high.

It looks like a 4.0L. I think it's a typo.

Nice Rubi

On the questions, someone already asked him if it is a 4 or 6 cylinder, and he answers 6....

The ride looks nice, but I dont know if it's worth the price... He mentiones that he is starting at 40% of the total investment; I really doubt any of us could really sell our rides for any sum even NEAR the total investment we have made. I mean, lets face it: we put money into these rigs because we like to play with them; but we know we wont get that money if we sell the Jeep! He may get more money if he sells all the stuff as individual items, but not sure on that one.

I think he may have a difficult time selling it for more than 23K, even if the rig has much mure than that invested...

Felipe

Felipe

Back