Best Locker?

36s and a lift

This is a hard one since what type of off roading you are going to do and some personal preferances. Everyone will have an opinion on this subject. And they will be right for there style of driving. Since I mainly do rock crawling and see no deep mud I hard locked my rear with a detroit locker and will use an ARB in the front so I can unlock it on hard corners on rock trails then re-engage it from inside the co-pit. The will use part is I am still waitting to get enough green backs to do a 44 front axle. The reason I hard lock the back is in case the airpump fails or an air line breaks I still have my rear end locked at all times. A must for Moab style of rock crawling. in the mean time I have a soft locker in the front that gives my 30 some freedom on the trails.

I feel that the ARB air locker is the best all around locker. I've been in trucks and jeeps with others, nothing like the ARB.

It depends on what you wanna do ...I personally love OX lockers .....But it all depends on what you use it for...:)

Hey Bounty

Mostly daily driver, some sand, mud, rocksonce in awhile, deep snow on ice, just want the locker for that "Man. I wish I had a locker"situation.

Rob 8) :p :)

Back