89 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4 Sale: New engine, and more! Pics!

pezzo33

1989 Jeep Wrangler, white with black HT
Hard top and full doors.
Body is 90%, no rust through. Some paint peeling on door hinges.
100,500 miles

at 99,500 miles engine was rebuilt, new rods and bearings, resurfaced crank, new gaskets, all new lower end. new radiator
new fuel lines and ignition module yesterday
remanufactored transmission put in at 99,500 when the motor was out
Also installd a Weber carb at this time.

4.2 liter I6 with weber carb. automatic.

also done at 99,500 miles

New front seats, steel horse factory replicas, with sliders. have heated modeul hookup, Cost $189 each through quadtratec . black denim
New huge center console, cost $90 through quadratec , black denim
new stereo with pioneers in the dash, pioneer 6x9's in mini boxes, and alpine cd, cost me $600

Also have a bikini top, tonneau cover for the back, and windjammer which I will of course include.

all carpeting is good. new door panels put on at same time as well.

shackle lift with 31" Uniroyal Laredo all terrain tires on factory alloy rims.

also have a set of 33 x 12.5 x 15 cooper discovery radials i can through in (was gonna lift it before I decided to sell).

overall, runs perfect now, works great. everything works, and no problems at all. Very good condition. Starts up perfect every morning, runs fine int he cold.
excellent Jeep for the year, true low mileage with clean carfax and carfax guarantee!
Only problem I know of is the gas gauge is not accurate. I just fill up every 200 miles on the tripometer, and am fine....

Looking for $4300/Best reasonable offer...

email me for details!

Barry
pezzo33@hotmail.com

here are some pictures, sorry they are not great, but hey, it is New England and we get snow :)
You can notice the paint has peeled a little off the door hinges, but no rust on them

Nice seats too :D

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

wow, no rpelies and only one email so far...am I asking too much?

Seems to be a decent starting price for what you get. If not, someone speak up! seems they go for this all day long...and with true low mileage, and a lot of workdone, should be a good buy???

oh well.....still for sale!

Barry

steats

Hello, nice Jeep. You may profit more by selling it for its parts. I'd be willing to give you a fair amount for your full doors. If you would like to sell the doors, PM me , and I will make you an offer.-al

3.07 Gears for Dana 30

thanks for the offer..

although it would be worth more parted out, it is too much of a pain to do. I want the jeep gone relatively soon to make room for my new car, so I would rather just sell as is.

thanks for the compliment though :)

Barry

yeah, everyone would love to have it, but no one wants to pay for it :lol:

yeah, it was the one to replace my stolen one, had it for a whopping two months, now replacing it :) (long story....)

But had it long enough to replace seemingly everything, and make it a nice Jeep for the new owner!

Barry

ZJ blinker replacement

pezzo33 said:
yeah, everyone would love to have it, but no one wants to pay for it :lol:

yeah, it was the one to replace my stolen one, had it for a whopping two months, now replacing it :) (long story....)

But had it long enough to replace seemingly everything, and make it a nice Jeep for the new owner!

Barry

what are you replacing it with?

bump!

only one day left on the auciton, and only a few hundred bucks away from teh reserve!

dead beat bidder??? i hate that, that's the only thing keeping me from listing mine.. well good luck, I'm trying to sell me too. I need a J10/20 to haul the quads. Again, good luck.

Back