2011 Grand Cherokee

Looks fancy. I hate to say it, but I don't really care for the new looks of ALOT of the newer SUV's/Trucks/ and such. They are starting to look too much like cars on the front end. Look at Durango's. IMO they don't look very rugged. I bet the new Cherokee will sell to a more snooty crowd that don't know what "4wd" means.

Cherokee will sell to a more snooty crowd that don't know what "4wd" means.
Your more likely right on that, but what I like is that Jeep still test there Jeeps off road so you know your still getting a rugged Jeep. Did you see the street tires on the GC?

Yeah I did. Man, I can't believe that thing came out of the trials THAT trashed. The must of had a really crappy driver, or someone who undertook the job of "product testing" a little too seriously. Bet he had fun though!

who wants to buy a JEEP made by fiat, anything after 08 is no longer a jeep. or so ive been told

Fiat bailed out Chrysler from going under that doesn't mean it's not a Jeep any more, but do keep an eye out for Fiat cars in Chrysler lots.

bobcat; I think they took product testing a little to seriously and had fun doing it.

Most of the changes will happen on the smaller sedans and a liitle bit on the truck line. The production will be separated from their lines of use as opposed to having the Jeep, Chrysler and Dodge at the same production lines. This will eventually evolve in a distinctive separation on design and engineering. I think it's a great idea and as for the quality, Fiat has been a great product. I own a 77 Spyder convertible with a 2.0 liter hopped up with a few upgrades and i love driving it. I just hope i can get a discount on their parts too.:D

Under Fiat, Jeep is bringing back the Islander. Under Fiat, Jeep is now offering a Rubicon Unlimited from the factory with an 8,000lb Warn winch, 35" KM2's, offroad bumpers, rock sliders, the works (I know, built not bought... whatever). The Jeep display at the Detroit Auto Show was 5 times the size it ever was under Daimler. Call me pro-Fiat, I guess...

Just wait until Fiat gets done with Jeep. Talk with someone who works(ed) for them. They are a ruthless bunch. Maybe you don't remember when they brought their product over in the 70's. Fix It Again Tony

Look at what they have done to Case and New Holland. I'll but Deere stock!

Expect to see more US jobs lost to overseas. . .

Just wait until Fiat gets done with Jeep. Talk with someone who works(ed) for them. They are a ruthless bunch. Maybe you don't remember when they brought their product over in the 70's. Fix It Again Tony

Look at what they have done to Case and New Holland. I'll but Deere stock!

Expect to see more US jobs lost to overseas. . .

I was born in '85 :D

Back