1980 j10

JaxxxJ10

hi all new to jeepz.com

was given a j10 free planned on using as a woods truck...its pretty rotted, came upon a 75 clean as can be...currently taking both the trucks and making 1 good solid truck...i have alot of parts im gonna be selling and ill have alot of questions to ask...any info would be great, i need body parts..i live in PA and theyre aint any good metal up here...

the 80 j10 has 24k original miles...it runs like a dream, hasnt ran since the early 90's, replaced fuel pump and cleaned tank, runs great jus needs a new oil pan its rotted leaks 3 quarts in about 2 mins of sitting...has a AMC 20 rear..needs a cover, the gears/bearings are factory brand new...along with the dand 44 front...all in immaculate shape inside...body is completely gone and the guy decided to unload 3 clips of 7.56mm - ak47 into it..the frame is shot...bed is shot, clip is shot all the suspension is just completely unsafe...and has no title...

jus got my hands on a 75 jeep j10 original stake bed...the frame you can eat off of the guy sold it to me for 250 cab-front clip-frame n dana 44 front n rear...3 speed manual and the old school "tornado 258" with quadratrack...

sorry i rambled..anyways im a die hard chevy guy jeeps arent my thing but this j10 i really like and want to build something totally unique...ill put some pictures up asap, thanks for reading :shades:

258 isn't a Tornado. That was the 230 OHC motor. The 3 speed std didn't come with Quadratrac. Only TH400 did (except the fake QT NP219 of 1980/81 used with 727s and T177/T5)

Back