SteelHeadz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Do you remember someone talking about when doing oil change. Draining oil and then adding ATF and running for few minutes before changing filter and oil? It's driving me nuts.
    Hey, i put up a question a couple of weeks ago about my TJ overheating..... just wanted to let you know that I got it fixed... It was the head gasket afterall, but i tokk your advice and went ahead and replaced the water pump as well. Thanks for your help.
    Hi There. Sorry it has been so long but I am fed up with this jeep and want to sell it. So if you know anyone who wants 1992 Cherokee Larado for 700.00 will sell. I don't know enought about Jeeps nor do I have any help so I need to get rid of it.
    I'm about to add some lights to the rig. Thinking two more up front, one spot beam i can move, like on a cop car, and one in the rear. Do I need to get a heavier duty alternator to handle all that?
    Hey SteelHeadz this is Buckaroo Kid I read somewhere that you got an europen chip for your Dodge? Was wondering where you got it at. Thanks
    I just noticed your message on my profile (I'm searching for my "live hockey game" link that I got from somebody. Anyway, yeah, the deer pooping was kinda weird. We were driving piling at dusk, I was at my total station (surveying instrument - great optics) and I saw these deer appear in the distance. I thought, "Hey, I wonder if my digital camera will take a picture through this lens?" and, viola, the deer pooping avatar. I couldn't resist............couldn't belive I caught one pooping!!!! Great to have you on board! Back to hockey..............

mud
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back