golden eagle decal

I have a 78 cj5 Golden Eagle. I ordered the decal for the hood from Phoenix Graphics & it came gold & black. There was no white head or white outline. They say they have never seen one with 3 colors & the gold & black is original equipment yet all the ones on the net seem to have the white trim on them. Anyone know what the deal is?

decals suck, get a clear picture of an original eagle, and have it airbrushed on!

Tojdove: Cam you contact me? I am looking for a company to make some replacement decals for my 84 CJ Laredo. I would like to contact Phoenix Graphics as there isn't anyone here that can do this kind of thing.E-Mail me at rmierta@czn.com.

Thanks!

Collins Bros. and Austin Jeeps will only sell complete decal sets. They will not sell individual decals. If you wanted one decal for the Golden Eagle package you would not be able to just by the hood decal. You woul dhave to buy the whole set. I am missing one decal form my 84 Laredo and I can't buy/find it anywhere. I am not willing to spend the close to $500.00 it costs for a decal set, just to replace one decal.

Back